Thursday, December 9, 2010

Uneventful Week

So this week had been relatively boring. Just working. Hubby has been home sick all week which means he is acting borderline pathetic, but then again most men act that way when their sick.

Our move to North Carolina is quickly approaching (21 days) and to say that I am nervous is an understatement. It feels like I should be doing a million things to get ready but I can't seem to think of a single thing that needs to be done. Right now my only concern is finding a place to rent. Its coming down to the wire and I can't seem to find a good place and the fact that we have three dogs isn't helping our situation. We are sad about it but it looks like we may have to board our pups until we buy a house of our own.

I will keep up-to-date with all the details of our upcoming move... I am sure its going to be full of happy and crappy surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment