Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Break!!

I know it's Monday, I don't care... I couldn't find a story that was interesting enough for me to waste my time on. So instaed I am going to write about my upcoming trip. Ever since I was a kid my mom and I have been going to Perdido Key, Florida for spring break. I don't get to go every year, in fact I haven't been down there for the last 6 years. So as you can imagine, I am really excited about this trip! The whole goal of this trip is to do as little as possible and walk away with on hell of a tan and hopefully no hangover!! By day we sit by the pool or the ocean, drink margaritas and laugh. In the evenings we walk down to the local watering hole, The Flora-Bama Lounge, listen to some live music and drink way to many beers. On this trip I also get to see my step-brother who I haven't seen in nearly a decade (our parents split). He is a tattoo artist and he is gonna hook me up with some new ink (a tribute to my mom). I will be sure to post plenty of pictures. So If I don't post at all next week, you'll no why... I am probably hammered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment