Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Absent

I have been away for 3 months... but with good and unpreventable reasons. Husband and I moved to North Carolina on the 31st of December and I had to go through training from the 4th of January til the 8th of March (no computer access). I checked into my new command and I have finally been given computer access here at work. My new job affords me plenty of free time so I should be able to keep up with my blog. For now at least. Once we get closer to a deployment I may be a bit more busy.

So for my blog I have decided on the following themes:
Madness Monday- Weird and/or crazy news story that got my attention over the weekend
Couldn't think of anything that rhymes with Tuesday- I will talk about anything I want (most likely myself)
Wordless Wednesday- Pictures and ONLY pictures of crap I like/find interesting
Throwback Thursday- Stories/pictures/whatever/ etc from the past
Freedom Fridays- Reasons why I think America is AWESOME!!!

I know I don't have followers but it's no biggie... my mom reads it (at least she says she does) and that all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment